11.11.2014

SUGAR SKULL HALLOWEEN




This year I decided on something a little different for Halloween. It’s always difficult getting my partner to dress up, so make up and body painting ticked the boxes. Plus with a full face there’s no need for an elaborate outfit. I highly recommend Bia, she knows exactly what she is doing and comes fully prepared with ideas and images. I always know exactly what I want and I loved that Bia was open to my suggestions and not set on doing things exactly her way. I also give her high fives for knowing all the background behind our costume of choice… Sugar Skulls, which are used in the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead. 

Her work is amazing! 
Follow Bia on instagram @the_little_harlequin or contact her on 079 768 9798


xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment